Calibration & Repair Services
At Butler & Land, our commitment to our customers doesn’t end after the sale is complete. We offer a full complement of services to ensure that your equipment works seamlessly with existing equipment and continue to run smoothly for as long as you rely on them.
We offer calibration and repair services by competent and certified sources for all our lines, including:
- Electrical voltage and amp meters
- Ground resistance testers
- Power meters & loggers
- AC/DC HiPot
- Pressure, temperature gauges
- VFD – Variable
- Frequency Drives
- Dead Weight Testers
- Meggers, Megohmmeters, Micro-ohm
- Process calibration tools
- Insulation testers
- Sound & light meters
- Level measuring instruments
We offer NIST traceable Calibration Certificates with or without data readings.
Save time and travel costs by having our team of experts review and assess your needs at your locations, including:
- Application and product support
- Product start-up and initialization
- On-site inventory and spare parts management
- Product demonstrations
Our technically savvy sales force provides on-site or on-line product training aimed at expanding your team’s skill set and ensuring your products deliver results. These sessions will aid in the proper application and maintenance of the products you purchase from us. Our trainers are industry experts and are on staff to help you select the right parts or solve complex problems.